God made the integers, all else is the work of man.
Leopold Kronecker (1823-1891)
POLInt: Pentium 4 Optimized Large Integer library
What is POLInt ?
- A fast library for working with large integers.
- Written in C++ and x86 assembler.
- Optimized for the Pentium 4 platform by using MMX,SSE,SSE2.
- Very small codebase, easy to use.
What is POLInt not ?
- Not yet the fastest library, but the goal is to be the fastest.
- Not able to run on other platforms than the Pentium 4.
- Not a library for all your numerical problems, only the integer ones.
- Finished work on the Number Field Sieve, see here for more info.
- Source currently taken down due to BIG update.
- Released worlds fastest multiplication on the P4.
- Site completely redesigned.